Forza Cirrus wheelset £170
Stock Mavic rim wheels with tyres & tubes:
Forza Cirrus wheels, fitted Nov 2014 🙂
Actual weight 1685g pair, inc rim tape.
C/W tubes & tyres: (Vittoria Rubino Pro 23c and Ultralight tubes 225g & 80g)
Saved 595g or just over a pound of rolling inertia and increased stiffness. Bike feels more lively to direction changes, climbs a tad better & rolls noticeably better. Also much quieter, absolutely silent when pedalling, sounds rather ‘campag’ when freewheeling 🙂
Cycling Weekly comments:
Getting a decent set of wheels for under £400 is a tall order – inevitably bringing the ‘strong, light and cheap’ equation to the fore.
Read more at www.cyclingweekly.co.uk
So at £169.99 this is a great offer!
- Lightweight, high performance wheelset
- Flat aero spokes and fully forged hubs
- Cartridge bearings front and rear
- Weight : 1.6kg
- Weight front wheel : 675g
- Weight rear wheel : 925g
- Max. recommended rider weight : 95kg
- Max. recommended tyre pressure: 8bar (115psi)
- Use : Road, triathlon and TT
CHEAPER OPTION, 1780g, £120, order & collect from Evans Maidstone: